Black Bean and Avocado Brownies
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Hand whisk eggs, mashed avocado, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add black beans. Puree mixture with an immersion blender, until all of the black beans are mashed and batter is smooth.
- Mix brown sugar and dark cocoa powder together in a separate bowl. Add to batter and blend by hand with a wooden spoon until completely mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of avocado you can use 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 10.2 37 9.3 93 314 Full nutrition