Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 379
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x9-inch cobbler)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pulse flour, brown sugar, butter, peach spice, and salt together in a food processor until the mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden and set, about 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pour reserved peach juice into the saucepan; stir in sugar, cornstarch, and peach spice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in canned and frozen peaches.
- Remove crust from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Pour peach mixture into the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cinnamon rolls together to form a square pastry disc. Roll out disc with a rolling pin on a lightly floured work surface. Cut into thin strips using a pizza cutter. Weave strips together to create a lattice topping.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven; lay lattice over the peaches. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake cobbler in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Drizzle the included cinnamon roll icing over the lattice crust. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 379 calories; 13.7 62.3 3.7 24 400 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1