Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 198
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine water, 1/4 cup butter, sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a large pot over medium heat. Stir and cook until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese frosting from cinnamon roll package.
- Add peach slices to the pot and stir until coated.
- Place remaining butter in the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish and put in the preheated oven until butter melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut each of the refrigerated cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces. Place roll pieces into the baking dish and coat on all sides with melted butter. Remove pieces from the baking dish and set aside. Pour peach mixture into the baking dish and top with butter-coated roll pieces, pressing down slightly, until tops are even with the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is browned and bubbling, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve warm.
- Cook's Note:
- If you use frozen peaches, be sure to thaw them first.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 11.2 23.2 1.6 20 294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
excellent taste, but 45 minutes was way too long. Next time I will use a 350 degree oven and start checking it earlier. A lot of butter in this version
I probably won’t make this again. It was easy. After baking about 30 minutes, the biscuit tops were burning. I cooked it for only 45 minutes and the biscuit tops were burned and the rest a lit...