Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Toss blueberries and 1/2 cup of flour in a small bowl until blueberries are coated. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and oil with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Add milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix remaining 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; mix until just combined. fold in blueberry mixture. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Mix together brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until topping mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 12.3 42.4 4 35 344 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
One thing I will probably change next time is I'll make a double recipe of the crust. I made it in a wider pan so it didn't quite cover it. Other than that it turned out very well. Not too swee...