Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush cut sides of eggplant and tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place eggplants and tomatoes, cut sides down, on the preheated grill. Cook eggplant for 4 minutes, then flip and grill until tender, about 10 minutes more. Cook tomatoes until very tender, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer eggplant to a cutting board and tomatoes to a food processor.
- Scrape eggplant pulp from the skins. Discard skins and place pulp in the food processor with tomatoes. Add tahini, parsley, and garlic; pulse until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with feta cheese and sesame seeds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 174 calories; 13.2 12.6 4.5 7 121 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1