Freezer-Friendly Rhubarb Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 151
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 9x5-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 9x5-inch loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon white sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix together flour, powdered buttermilk, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, cloves, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Combine 3/4 cup white sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, and egg in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour mixture in 3 to 4 batches, alternating with the water, beating batter briefly after each addition. With the last addition of flour, add rhubarb; stir only until flour is mixed in.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle liberally with reserved cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on racks.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Fruit juice can be substituted for water.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 5 25 2.1 8 167 Full nutrition