Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 33
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour yogurt, egg, and coconut oil into a medium bowl and mash together. Mix in 1/2 of the chicken broth, mint, and parsley. Add 1/2 of the chickpea flour, oats, and turmeric; mix until combined.
- Mix in remaining broth, then add in remaining flour; knead until incorporated. Scoop dough into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a hole in the corner and pipe out sticks of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crunchy, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute water for chicken broth if you'd like. If you do, add a little bit of chopped ham for flavor.
- Substitute dried parsley for the fresh if preferred.
Per Serving: 33 calories; 1.9 3.1 1.2 6 17 Full nutrition