Low-Carb Savory Breakfast Crepes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"What a delicious way to fix eggs for every day or for company! I load them with good-for-you veggies, too. Feel free to add ham or bacon to the egg mixture. You could also add other favorite low-carb veggies like zucchini or yellow squash. I have a light appetite and use this recipe for two people. That saves two more crepes for another day to use for a different breakfast, or to use for dessert with berries and cream after dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, and almond milk in a blender. Blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Pour in 3 tablespoons of crepe batter and swirl until it covers the bottom of the skillet. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate to cool and cover with parchment paper or a paper towel. Repeat until you have cooked 4 crepes.
- Cook pepper and onion in the same skillet until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and cook until spinach is slightly wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs; season with salt and pepper. Scramble until eggs reach desired consistency, about 2 minutes. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- To assemble the crepe: Place scrambled egg mixture down the center of 2 crepes and fold over from each side. Reserve remaining crepes for later use.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any cheese you prefer.
- Top with more grated cheese and cherry tomatoes, if desired.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 31.1 8.7 20.4 385 331 Full nutrition