Aunt Nancy's Cheese Puffs
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, onion, and egg yolks in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until blended. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on bread and lightly sprinkle with paprika. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese puffs start to slightly brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cut the bread with a round cookie cutter if you'd like.
- To make ahead, after sprinkling with paprika, place unbaked cheese puffs on a cookie sheet to freeze. Once they are frozen, place in a resealable freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 to 3 months. When unexpected company drops in, pull a few out, toss into the oven, and enjoy.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 5.9 23.7 4.6 33 343 Full nutrition