Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 540
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 burgers)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix turkey, onion, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Form mixture into 6 large patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook burgers on the preheated grill, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce, until no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, grill pineapple slices until lightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Do not overcook or pineapple will get mushy. Place hamburger buns, cut-sides down, on the grill. Grill until light golden brown, about 10 seconds.
- Place burgers on toasted buns. Place a slice of provolone cheese and grilled pineapple atop each burger and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 540 calories; 21.5 41.9 44.8 131 2864 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1