Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 628
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix ground beef, crushed soda crackers, onion, eggs, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and ginger in a large bowl until well combined. Shape the mixture into 1- or 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Combine pineapple and juice, brown sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl or cup and gradually stir into the boiling sauce until slightly thickened.
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Pour pineapple sauce over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on Low until meatballs are no longer pink inside and have absorbed the sauce, 4 to 5 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Bread crumbs may be substituted for crushed soda crackers, if desired.
- Use equal parts cornstarch and water for the sauce.
Per Serving: 628 calories; 19.8 87.3 26.5 160 1647 Full nutrition