Rich and Gooey Avocado Brownies
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8x8-inch dish )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Scoop out avocado pulp and place into the bowl of a food processor. Add honey and sugar; blend until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla extract and blend, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; pulse until blended.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and scrape down the sides to ensure the batter is completely blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly using a spoon that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 224 calories; 10.1 35 4 37 199 Full nutrition