0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 243
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry cutter until the mixture looks like oatmeal.
- Add pumpkin, cranberries, sour cream, 3 tablespoons milk, and vanilla extract to the flour mixture and gently combine using a fork. Roll dough out onto a floured surface and form a rectangle. Cut into 10 triangles or squares and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Set glaze aside.
- Remove scones from the oven and let cool 10 minutes before drizzling glaze on top. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For sweeter scones, increase white sugar to 1/4 cup.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 8.9 37.9 3.3 22 276 Full nutrition