CSA Vegetable Soup with Kale, Chard, and Garlic Scapes
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Puree green onions and garlic scapes in a food processor.
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over low heat. Add the onion-garlic mixture and cook until it starts to dry out, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Puree lettuce, chard, and kale in the food processor. Add to the pot and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Pour in vegetable broth; season with savory, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Simmer until kale and chard are softened, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Mix Greek yogurt and Italian seasoning together. Serve soup in individual bowls; garnish each with a generous dollop of the topping.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute 4 cloves fresh garlic for the garlic scapes.
- Use any broth you prefer.
- Substitute any seasoning blend for the Italian as desired.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 16.8 13.9 5.3 6 245 Full nutrition