Ingredients35 m servings 224
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 14 muffin cups or line with paper liners sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix pumpkin puree, butter, brown sugar, water, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, white sugar, pumpkin spice, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a separate bowl. Pour into pumpkin mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are slightly browned on top and spring back easily when pressed, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 10.9 29.6 3 53 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Super moist and delicious, a bit too much batter per serving, though.
Delicious recipe. These were a hit with the whole family. I added pecan pieces, and sprinkled sea salt on the tops before baking. Yummmmm.
These were just what I was looking for, and so moist and delicious! I needed to use up some chopped walnuts and dried cranberries, so I added about 3/4 c. each. That really made them more intere...