Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes, beans, and onion into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Stir maple syrup, soy sauce, mustard, olive oil, and garlic together in a bowl. Pour over veggies and mix until evenly coated. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove veggies from the oven and remove foil. Stir, ensuring sauce is distributed evenly. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Return veggies to the oven and bake, uncovered, for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; toss again. Return to the oven and bake until tender, about 25 minutes more. Serve piping hot or lukewarm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular mustard, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 4.8 44 4.7 0 653 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1