Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 buns)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter 8 muffin cups.
- Mix almond flour, za'atar, olive oil, eggs, yogurt, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Divide batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute thyme leaves for za'atar, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 16.1 5.2 5.8 65 213 Full nutrition