Yogurt Drop Biscuits
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt and buttermilk and mix, adding more buttermilk if needed, until batter is wet, shiny, and sticky.
- Drop 1/4 cup-sized mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute regular milk for buttermilk, if desired.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 0.6 20.3 3.6 2 285 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1