Bisquick® Cinnamon Rolls
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 425
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cinnamon rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a circular baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Combine baking mix, milk, softened butter, and sugar in a bowl. Mix until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough to a surface floured with baking mix. Knead dough 10 times. Roll dough out using a lightly floured rolling pin until it is 1/4-inch thick.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until dark brown. Spoon filling onto rolled dough, spreading evenly to all edges. Roll dough inward; cut ends off and cut spiral into 12 pieces.
- Place rolls into the prepared circular baking pan so that rolls touch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 11 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before transferring to a plate to cool completely.
- While rolls are cooling, mix confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon glaze over cooled cinnamon rolls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 425 calories; 15.9 71.2 2.4 34 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
this recipe isn't correct. Noway filling can have 2 1/2 cups of sugar. I just used 1 cup and had left over. I was generous with filling too. I also used less cinnamon. they are taking longe...