Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie crust)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix baking mix and butter together in a small bowl. Add water, stirring vigorously, until a soft dough forms.
- Press dough into a 9-inch pie plate using floured hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely; fill with desired filling.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute margarine for butter, if desired.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 8 9.2 1.1 15 230 Full nutrition