Ingredients35 m servings 233
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a deep 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine baking mix, milk, sugar, egg, and cinnamon in bowl; mix well. Spread into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix baking mix, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl using a fork or pastry blender until crumbly. Spread topping mix over cake batter; drag a butter knife across the top as if making a tic-tac-toe board several times.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute water for milk, if desired.
- You can use an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 10.3 32.6 3.5 32 452 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I make this often. The recipe used to be on the bisquick box. I also learned to DOUBLE the topping mix! It's so much better. Also be generous with the oil to make it moist.
I made this incredibly easy cake for a potluck and it was devoured! I like that it isn't loaded with sugar. I'm definitely making this part of my "go-to" recipes.