Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 326
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in the microwave, about 1 minute. Stir in sugar and cocoa powder. Blend in eggs one at a time using an electric mixer; add vanilla extract. Combine flour (see Cook's Note), baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and add to batter. Mix until well combined and pour into the prepared baking pan. Level with a knife or spatula.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and 1 egg in a second bowl until smooth. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Separate cherries from the the jelled filling and dollop them over the cream cheese mixture, saving leftover jelly for another use if desired. Swirl together using a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brownies are set and edges pull away from the sides of the pan, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- These can be made with regular all-purpose flour instead of gluten-free flour. The baking time may need to be adjusted slightly.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of cherry pie filling. The actual amount of pie filling consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 16.6 43 4.2 92 183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
No I did not make any changes. It is for dessert after dinner. Don't see any reason why they wouldn't be great. Yes, I would make again.
First of all, I cooked it for an extra 15 minutes because I did not use gluten free flour. This recipe was...disappointing. It wasn't all I thought it would be. Overall, it was kind of bland. It...
Co-workers and family all loved these. The only changes I made was that I used a box brownie mix due to time constraints and when using the cherry pie mix I used the cherries and the filling. Ye...
Baking time is way off. After adding an additional 20 minutes or so, it ended up like molten cake- very gooey in the center, crisp exterior.