Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 7 1/2-inch crepes)
- Add flour, milk, eggs, and salt to a blender. Mix blender contents using a spatula so that the flour is moistened and not sticking to the edges.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a crepe pan or frying pan.
- Blend flour mixture on low and pour in melted butter, returning the frying pan to the stovetop. Increase blender speed to high to beat out any lumps, 2 to 3 seconds.
- Lift the hot pan from the burner and pour in some batter quickly while tilting the pan in a circular motion until the bottom of the pan is covered. Transfer any excess batter back into the blender. Remove any batter from the lip of the pan using a spatula before placing it back onto the stove. Rinse off any partly-cooked lump on the spatula before using it again.
- Cook crepe over medium heat, checking frequently until the bottom is very light brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip crepe over carefully and cook until golden, about 1 minute more, being careful not to overcook. Transfer crepe to a serving plate and repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Don't worry if the first crepe doesn't turn out well - it rarely does. Do not re-butter the pan between crepes.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 6.2 18.1 7.7 132 103 Full nutrition