Nutella®, Banana, and Whipped Cream-Filled Crepes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 373
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 crepes)
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in flour and salt. Add more milk if necessary, 1 teaspoon at a time, until batter is runny like tomato soup. Mix in melted butter.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan or skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet to spread batter out in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen crepe; flip and cook until the other side has turned light brown, about 1 minute more. Remove to a plate and cover with a clean kitchen towel to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top each crepe with chocolate-hazelnut spread, bananas, and whipped cream, in that older. Fold crepes in half, and then in half again to look like triangles. Arrange on a serving dish and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Look for Nutella® next to peanut butter at your grocery store.
- Try Nutella®, bananas, and whipped cream on Belgian-style waffles!
Per Serving: 373 calories; 15.4 52.1 8.9 69 293 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1