Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 crepes)
- Combine flour, milk, sugar, eggs, butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and lemon zest in an electric blender. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into a shallow pie pan.
- Melt butter in a frying pan or crepe maker over medium heat. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet to spread batter out in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen crepe; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, about 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine raspberries, sour cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Top each crepe with a spoonful of filling and fold over or roll up.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute cream for milk.
- You can make the filling ahead to chill in a refrigerator until you're ready to use it.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 26.9 51.4 10.5 124 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1