Chocolate Crepes with Banana
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Blend sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add milk, egg, and egg yolk one ingredient at a time and mix until smooth and creamy. Add flour a little at a time until batter is smooth, making sure there are no lumps.
- Lightly grease the preheated skillet. Pour in 1/3 cup batter and cook 1 to 2 minutes on first side. Flip; cook until golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium-sized skillet. Add bananas and cook, stirring often until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and cream cheese together in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix well. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture to bananas. Set aside remainder to use later. Mix bananas and chocolate mixture together, let cook for 1 minute more.
- Add chocolate-banana mixture to crepes; fold over and drizzle with remaining chocolate.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any kind of flavored extract instead of vanilla, such as hazelnut, maple, or butter, if you'd like.
- Batter will be very thin! Don't worry! You are making crepes not pancakes, it's supposed to be thin.
- This recipe is more of a dessert. You can substitute the chocolate banana filling with fresh bananas and berries with a little yogurt (to take out some sugar of the recipe) and you have a delicious breakfast treat!
Per Serving: 406 calories; 25.2 43.4 7.2 93 138 Full nutrition