Ingredients1 h servings 467
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Set aside to cool completely.
- Open biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- Mix biscuit pieces, sausage, green chiles, and Colby-Jack cheese together in a large bowl and pour into a fluted tube pan. Press mixture down slightly to make sure there are no air pockets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, covering with aluminum foil during baking if top browns too quickly.
- Remove bread from the oven and let sit about 5 minutes before turning out onto a serving plate. Allow to sit 5 minutes more before cutting.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 27.7 38 16.4 46 1551 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasty and Easy! Baked at 375 covered with foil for 30 minutes and uncovered the last 10 minutes. I'll be making this again
I made this for my kids for brunch. I could not find the 10oz cans of biscuits so I used 2 of the regular16oz cans (adding an extra 2 oz of biscuit dough) otherwise I made this recipe as written...