Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 frittata)
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower to the hot skillet with water; cover and cook until cauliflower softens, about 8 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, mix egg whites, whole eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together using an electric hand mixer in a bowl until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Stir kale, thyme, and garlic powder into the skillet mixture to combine. Cook until kale has wilted, 3 to 4 minutes; transfer vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Spray the hot skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in egg-vegetable mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook until edges are set, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high.
- Uncover the skillet and broil in the preheated oven until the top of the frittata is set and cooked, about 8 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 153 calories; 5.9 6.1 19.6 188 363 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Disclaimer: I made 2 substitutions - 1) used baby spinach because I had it and it was mid morning on a Sunday and I hadn’t eaten and didn’t want to run out 2) Eggbeaters instead of the 2 whole e...