Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 499
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine milk, flour, and eggs in a blender. Blend on high speed until well mixed, about 1 minute. Let batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lift pan and pour about 3 tablespoons batter into the center; tilt skillet so batter evenly coats bottom. Cook until top appears dry, 45 to 60 seconds. Flip and cook 15 to 20 seconds more. Remove crepe and stack onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter; you will have leftover crepes for another use.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter for filling in a skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant. Add remaining butter, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning.
- Mix cream, flour, and Cajun seasoning together; slowly pour into the shrimp mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Pour in white wine and cook until heated through and thickened as desired, 2 to 5 minutes more.
- Spoon some of the shrimp filling into the middle of each crepe and roll crepe around filling, or fold in halves or quarters.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of crepes ingredients. The actual amount of crepes consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 28.9 28.6 29.4 388 885 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1