Keto No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
"No ice cream machine? No problem! A mason jar and immersion blender are all you need to produce a creamy, decadent keto strawberry ice cream. This ice cream won't freeze rock hard like most no-churn ice creams can. The vodka is optional, however it really helps keep the ice cream scoopable, and you don't taste it!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Combine heavy cream, strawberries, sweetener, vodka, vanilla extract, xanthan gum, and salt in a wide-mouth pint-size jar.
- Using an immersion blender and an up and down motion, blend cream mixture for 60 to 75 seconds, or until thickened and soft peaks have formed.
- Cover jar and freeze, stirring every 30 to 40 minutes, until ice cream reaches your ideal consistency, 3 to 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
- If you prefer your ice cream a bit softer, remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 29.4 11.1 1.8 109 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Recipe creator here! You can find the xanthan gum at any health food store, and most major retailers carry it now in the health food section. Bob's Red Mill brand is quite popular, and I've eve...