Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This vegan roasted cauliflower soup recipe is easy in many ways. There are 5 affordable, seasonal, and accessible main ingredients. It's just a roast and blend kind of affair, so there's minimal hands-on time. Each bowl is so warm and filling on its own, and the flavor and heft is easy to appreciate as well."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower, potatoes, and onions into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish and sprinkle rosemary over the top. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and toss vegetables until evenly coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven, tossing halfway through, until evenly browned, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven. Add lemon juice and toss with a metal spatula, scraping any browned vegetable bits off the bottom. Allow to cool.
- Fill blender halfway with roasted vegetables and add 2 cups stock. Cover and hold lid down with a potholder; pulse a few times before leaving on to puree. Pour into a big soup pot. Repeat with remaining vegetables and stock.
- Heat soup over medium heat until it boils. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Before serving you can add more stock or water to thin the soup out if necessary.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 4 22.1 4.1 0 245 Full nutrition