Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Drizzle in 6 tablespoons melted butter and mix lightly with your hands to distribute butter. Make a well in the center of the bowl; add sour cream and scallions. Mix with a wooden spoon until no dry spots remain and a shaggy dough forms.
- Drop 1/2-cupfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them at least 1 1/2 inch apart. Brush tops with remaining 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops and bottoms are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These biscuits can also be baked in a 12-inch cast iron skillet, arranged so the sides are just touching.
- These reheat well! Just pop back into a 350-degree oven for 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 20.9 27.2 4.9 49 707 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1