Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease eight 2 1/2x3 1/2-inch mini loaf pans.
- Beat melted butter, orange juice, brown sugar, and egg together using an electric mixer in a bowl. Stir in rhubarb and strawberries.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and ginger in a bowl. Pour into egg mixture and stir until just incorporated and batter is stiff. Divide and spread batter evenly between the 8 prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use light oil instead of melted butter, or a combination of the 2 to make 1/2 cup.
- You can substitute 1/2 cup blueberries for strawberries, if desired.
- This can also be made into 12 muffins.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 12.6 52.9 5.3 54 362 Full nutrition