Orange-Pumpkin Mini Loaves with Cinnamon-Orange Streusel
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 20 servings (5 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease five 3x5-inch mini loaf pans.
- Combine flour, dark brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and orange zest in a medium bowl; squeeze together using your hands, turning the bowl as you squeeze, until all ingredients are combined and streusel gets crumbly. Chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Combine pumpkin, white sugar, dark brown sugar, butter, orange juice, and egg in a bowl. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; stir until incorporated. Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans, filling each about halfway full.
- Remove streusel from the refrigerator and lightly break up any large clumps. Press about a handful onto each bread loaf so that it will adhere while baking. Place loaves on a cookie sheet for easier transfer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of each loaf comes out clean, 36 to 38 minutes, turning the cookie sheet halfway through baking. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes before unmolding.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not substitute margarine for butter. It will not yield the same product.
- You can substitute ground cinnamon for pumpkin pie spice.
- You can make the streusel in a food processor, if you don't mind the clean up for such a small job.
- If you have chilled the streusel overnight, take it out while you mix the other ingredients to let it get softer.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 9.7 46.4 2.8 34 227 Full nutrition