Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 368
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 mini loaf pans.
- Combine pumpkin and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin spice, and baking soda together in a medium-sized bowl. Pour into pumpkin mixture and mix until just smooth. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, and flour in a bowl and mix filling until smooth.
- Pour or spoon 1/2 of the pumpkin bread mixture evenly into the bottom of each prepared mini loaf pan. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly between each pan and smooth out. Pour remaining bread mixture over each cream cheese section.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 368 calories; 12.7 56.6 8.5 124 427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2