Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 12 servings (4 mini loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine flours, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Mash bananas into the dry ingredients.
- Combine sugars and margarine in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in milk and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture and raisins; mix well. Pour batter into 4 mini silicone loaf pans. Place loaf pans on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Butter may be substituted for margarine, if desired.
- You may use a standard loaf pan instead of the mini loaf pans; just bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 4.3 45 2.9 < 1 252 Full nutrition