Keto BBQ Ribs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 30 m servings 418
Original recipe yields 12 servings (6 pounds)
- Combine kosher salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, ginger, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place one layer of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, leaving about a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Pat the ribs dry using a paper towel and rub spice mixture into both sides of the ribs. Place rib racks, meaty side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Cover with more aluminum foil, and tightly crimp the edges. Refrigerate 8 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Place the covered baking sheet on the center rack of the oven and bake for 4 hours. Remove from the oven and rest ribs for 10 minutes.
- Place the wood chips in a bowl and cover with water. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Drain wood chips and place in an aluminum foil packet; poke several holes in the packet. Place the wood chip packet on the hottest part of the grill and close the lid.
- When the chips are smoking, oil the grate where the rib racks will go. Remove ribs from foil and place rib racks on the oiled grate. Brush with 1/2 the barbecue sauce. Close the lid and grill for 5 to 10 minutes, monitoring closely for flare-ups. Turn ribs and baste the other side with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Close the lid and grill, again monitoring for flare-ups, for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Keep turning and basting until the ribs reach your desired color. Slice rib racks into portions and serve with additional barbecue sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- After cooking the ribs in the oven, you can refrigerate them and finish smoking them the next day.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 31.2 1.6 28.9 120 1428 Full nutrition