0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 42
Original recipe yields 16 servings (12 ounces)
- Place chopped rhubarb in a medium-sized saucepan. Add sugar, water, lemon juice, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Pour rhubarb mixture into a mini food processor or blender; blend until smooth, 10 to 20 seconds. Reserve 1/3 cup and return remaining rhubarb mixture to saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk egg yolks together in a small bowl. Slowly add reserved rhubarb mixture, whisking constantly. Slowly whisk egg-rhubarb mixture back into the saucepan and continue whisking for 5 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and the curd coats the back of a metal spoon. Whisk in butter until melted and fully incorporated.
- Pour into a sterile jar and cool. Curd keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- 2 cups of chopped rhubarb is about 4 medium stalks.
Per Serving: 42 calories; 2.3 5.1 0.6 42 31 Full nutrition