Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, water, Italian seasoning, and Italian salad dressing mix together in a bowl for the dressing. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tortellini is tender and filling is hot, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush zucchini, squash, and onions with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables on the preheated grill until brown and soft, 7 to 10 minutes, making sure not to overcook squash. Remove from heat and let rest and cool for 10 minutes.
- Chop cooled vegetables into medium-sized pieces. Place in a large bowl with tortellini and mix together. Add dressing and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold the next day.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use cheese and spinach tortellini, if desired.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 21.2 22 6.4 18 417 Full nutrition