Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 377
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat peanut oil over medium heat in a large wok until it sizzles. Add onion and bell peppers. Stir-fry until tender, 5 to 7 minutes Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour coconut milk into the wok. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Add lime juice, fish sauce, curry paste, sugar, soy sauce, peanut sauce, Worcestershire, turmeric, garlic salt, curry powder, garam masala, and chile-garlic sauce. Stir to combine and adjust to taste.
- Increase heat to medium; stir steak and bell pepper-onion mixture into the wok and cook until mixture has thickened and reduced and steak is firm and hot in the center, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and top with peanuts.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use tenderloin steak instead of sirloin, and 2 tablespoons peanut butter instead of peanut sauce, if desired.
- Season to taste. The beauty of this is you can you add more spice. I really don't like things too spicy and this was perfect.
- My daughter made it with shrimp when we told her about it and said it was good too.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 27.5 10.9 24.1 49 800 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1