Curried Roasted Vegetables
"Whether I'm in a hurry, having company, or just overjoyed that it's 'zucchini season,' this is our all-time favorite roasted vegetables side dish. Toss some meat on the grill and you have minimal dishes and a complete meal! It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and the exotic aroma of the curry will have your mouth watering before the dish ever hits the table!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine potatoes, zucchini, onion, olive oil, curry powder, and sea salt in a large mixing bowl; stir to blend well. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and roasted to desired doneness, about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- May substitute other curries for this recipe. Red curry lends more heat to this dish. You may also omit the curry if you don't care for it.
- Green zucchini, yellow zucchini, even butternut or acorn squash (peeled), all work well in this recipe. Bake less for softer, moister veggies. Bake longer for brown and crispy end product.(I've also ignored stirring and this still turns out great!) You may also wrap this entire mixture into four separate packets of foil. Roll and seal tightly. Grill on medium heat 20 minutes each side.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 14.6 42.5 5.7 0 462 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1