Roasted Panzanella Primavera with Turkey
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Slice or tear bread into 2 1/2-inch cubes and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in a dry place. Raise temperature in oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss tomatoes, asparagus, bell pepper, and onion with 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl. Spread vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Roast veggies in the preheated oven until tender, about 35 minutes.
- Toss bread, veggies and their juices, leftover turkey, basil, 1/4 cup vinaigrette, garlic, salt, and pepper together on a large serving platter. Top with goat cheese and pine nuts right before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 461 calories; 21.2 34.6 33.7 72 1584 Full nutrition