Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 576
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium to medium-low and simmer until barely tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Arrange shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn in a single layer in a large 4-inch-deep roasting pan. Cut butter into slices and place on top.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, hot sauce, and cayenne in a small bowl. Pour sauce over the shrimp mixture. Top with lemon slices.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp turns pink, basting and turning often, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can leave the shrimp unpeeled if desired.
- Baby Dutch yellow potatoes also work in this recipe.
- Shrimp will take longer to cook if you've made more than 1 layer.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 33.1 27.6 46.1 401 1706 Full nutrition