Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 532
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly crispy, about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook kluski at a boil until nearly tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Add onion to the bacon drippings in the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add cabbage; reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir cottage cheese, Muenster cheese, dill, and salt into noodles. Add bacon, onion, and cabbage and mix well. Turn all ingredients out into a 3-quart baking dish.
- Melt butter in the empty skillet and mix in bread crumbs to coat. Top noodle mixture with bread crumb mixture; sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top and heated through, 25 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 532 calories; 28 40 30.1 109 948 Full nutrition