Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix bacon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Lay each cabbage quarter on a sheet of aluminum foil that is large enough to wrap it up. Pour bacon sauce evenly over each quarter to cover; wrap in foil until completely sealed.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender and heated through, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to grill these instead of baking, using the same temperature and method.
- If using fresh cooked bacon bits you can include some of the bacon grease as well if you love bacon like I do!
- Himalayan pink salt also goes well in this.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 3.8 14.8 5 6 333 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1