Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and saute over medium-high heat, until evenly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Combine green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrot in a large bowl.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a separate bowl.
- Add about 1/2 the dressing to the cabbage mixture and combine well. Continue adding and stirring in enough of the remaining dressing to thoroughly coat vegetables.
- Stir in blue cheese and green onions. Sprinkle bacon on top before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrot mixture for 2 pounds of bagged pre-cut slaw mix of your choice.
- You don't have to use all of the dressing. You can add 1/2 dressing and let chill in the refrigerator before adding additional dressing prior to serving.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 25.5 8.8 4.6 27 432 Full nutrition