Ingredients25 m servings 264
- Place 1 pie crust onto a lightly floured surface and roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Using a 2-1/4-inch round biscuit or cookie cutter cut the pie crust into 10 circles. Repeat with the second pie crust for a total of 20 pie crust circles.
- Fill about 1/2 of each circle with apple pie filling. Place a second pie crust circle on top, making a mini pie. Do not overfill. Press down the edges of the mini pies, crimping with a fork to seal. Brush tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place a batch of the mini pies in the air fryer basket, leaving space around each for air circulation.
- Bake until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the basket and bake remaining pies. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook's Notes:
- If your apple slices are large, just cut in half before filling the mini pies.
- Other fruit pie fillings work equally well in this recipe.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 12.8 35 2.9 16 225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My husband really liked these! I put a little cinnamon/sugar on the crust, too.
This was a very simple and sweet treat. I added more cinnamon and nutmeg to the apple filling for taste. Will be making these again but will cut and use real apples instead of the can filling fo...
7.5.19 Response to email@example.com: the egg wash will give you a golden brown crisp crust. ***7.5.19 Response to Bruce Yanoshek: I have a 2.75 qt air fryer, so it is not huge. Instruc...