Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 10 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place pork shoulder fat-side-up in a slow cooker. Cover with soda, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low until pork is tender and can be easily pulled apart with a fork, 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove any bones and solid hunks of fat from pork and discard. Shred with 2 forks; stir pork into its juices. Add brown sugar, green chiles, salsa verde, and habanero pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low until flavors are absorbed, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may wish to discard some of the juice from the pork after the initial cook time, depending on how saucy you like your pork.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 10.6 26.9 11.8 45 582 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1