Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 823
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Whisk oil, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, toss together salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber slices, and walnuts in a bowl; place in the refrigerator. Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the dressing; set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill until bright pink on the outside and meat is opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Put shrimp on top of the salad greens mixture. Pour dressing over top.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 823 calories; 79.2 21 12.7 63 1593 Full nutrition