Italian Grilled Shrimp Salad
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Let cool 10 minutes and transfer to a non-metal bowl.
- Pour Italian dressing and lime juice over cooled shrimp and toss to coat. Add red bell peppers, onion, celery, and cilantro; mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place lettuce on a serving plate. Top with shrimp mixture and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lemon juice instead of lime, if desired.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 6.6 10.6 14.1 115 470 Full nutrition